Navigation and access to services provided through the site (or requested directly by the user through the site) such as, for example:
– the request for information to the organization;
– the sending of newsletters and digital communications (mail marketing);
– the purchase of products online/subscription to the magazine;
– applying for job positions;
– registration/access to the customer area in order to download technical documentation;
is subject to the processing of personal data of the user/visitor, sent directly by the same. The acquisition of such data, provided directly by the user/visitor (such as, for example, company name/first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.) is essential in order to be able to respond to the requests made by the user/visitor. The website also uses server-side sessions and may collect system logs to ensure the proper use of the service.
They will be processed primarily by electronic means only for the explicit purposes related to the proper provision of services (or required by law / regulations) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with applicable regulations (Reg.UE 2016/679).
The data communicated by the user/visitor, subject to optional consent, may also be used by the organization in order to send e-mail messages or other means (telephone, fax, paper mail) containing updates on the activities carried out, information on events, newsletters, etc. and any other communications, materials, information related to the activities of the organization.
For this data processing the legal basis is consent. For all other purposes the legal basis is the execution of contractual or pre-contractual measures (eg request for product information).
Moreover, the data will be visible/accessible only
– to the end user as a direct user;
– to the staff of the organization
– to any third parties connected to the organization as responsible for the proper management and operation of the system, collaborators / suppliers of the organization for the performance of specific activities of communication and service delivery.
Below is a list of the companies:
The owner of the data processing is #VOLPE EDITORE#, based in Via G. Di Vittorio n. 21, 20060 Vignate, Milan.
Users/visitors have the right to exercise the rights provided by EU Reg. 2016/679 (access to data, rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing, opposition to processing, portability, revocation of consent, proposal of complaint to the supervisory authority) At any time by sending the request by mail, fax or email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, without prejudice to any treatment required by applicable legislation (e.g. data for administrative, accounting, tax purposes).